1 de maio de 2020



The first thing that I noticed about you:
Your feet didn’t really touch the ground when they walk
Not just because you were high
But you are meant to be high above

I will let you in on something
I can control the weather with my moods
I just can’t control my moods.

Rainy days make me sane,
And since that sun-day
I feel like there is this silent witness
Constantly following me
Living on my mind
Changing the gears of my heart.

Describing it with words
Would only touch the surface of
This interception between reality and imagination.
You are not at fault for my experiences
But then again neither am I.

“The sun will always come for someone
But it doesn’t shine for everyone
And it doesn’t come on time”

I’ll just keep quiet
Grasping for a brighter mood
Until the sun brings that shining
I’ve only encountered in our solitude.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário