4 de março de 2021



sometimes I wake up in my bed
and right before opening my eyes
I can see the morning sun
and feel the warm breeze on my face
then I notice my swollen shoulders
and the heaviness of my body.
I put on my running shoes
so I can walk around the house
pour some dark coffee
and smoke my morning cigarette
on the balcony on a silent meditation.
the heaviness of my body,
the fluctuation of my thoughts
wondering what I could do with my time
what should I do with my life
what am I to believe
if I ain’t made to run around your world.
we are just balcony humans
staring, longing for connections
pretending to have plans until we hit the stairs
where everything is ordinary until it’s not
where everything that’s amazing stays in bed
or at least inside my head.
the morning sun hits my eyes
and I close them
and my running shoes dance
like we are facing the end of times
as Nick’s voice embraces my ears:
“and this much I know to be true
this morning is amazing
and so are you”
- thoughts rambled, inspired by the Balcony Man

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário